The sustainable document envelope made out of paper
The environmentally-friendly alternative among traditional document envelopes in terms of security, handling and environmental impact.
There are no compromises concerning the used materials. The FSC®-certified kraft paper can simply be disposed in the waste paper and re-used without effort.
The used hotmelt is water-based and neutral when recycling the paper.
The transparent and absolutely clear window foil made out of corn starch guarantees an error-free and fast readability by all commercial scanner.
• 100% recyclable document envelope
• FSC®-certified white craft paper
• with adhesive closure and perforation
• window made out of bio-degradable corn foil
• print: packing list – invoice multilingual with window left
• 500 pcs per box